Happy New Year!
As with most people I have a few goals for 2014. Yes — I know I previously blogged about systems vs. goals. I am not completely waned off of goals and I have a couple “firsts” I want to accomplish in 2014. So without further ado, the list:
- Race Eagleman Half-Ironman 6/8/2014 (my birthday!)
- Race first Marathon (nothing planned yet)
- Race the Nations Tri in under 2:45:00 (over a 15 minute improvement from last time)
- Read 26 books (I usually do 52×52 but with my aggressive training I will tailor it back)
- Get down to 185 pounds
- Learn 1 new programming language
- Squat 2x my body weight (ideally 185 x 2 = 370 pounds)
- Run 750 miles total (ran over 500 last year — wont be hard with marathon)
So now it’s public. I better not fail!